Friday, March 24, 2017

Petal Lane and Pentart Antique Techniques with Amy


Hello Bo Bunny Friends,

Amy here to show you a lovely home décor idea you could do with some of your new Pentart Antique Paints.

To start with I gathered together chipboard flags I want to put on my wall.


Using Pentart Antique Crackle Paint System I painted the background and let dry. Then I sanded the edges to create an even more worn look.




From here I gathered two of the Pentart contour liner paints and created a pattern on the edges. I was inspired by the borders of the Petal Lane collection and frames.


 Once dry I dripped a Pentart Media Ink and let it spread into the cracks and edges.


 Finally I clustered with my Petal Lane embellishments and blooms too and it is ready to place on the wall OR add some photos.


I hope you enjoyed my Petal Lane Flags as much as I loved creating them.



Stay Scrappy!
Amz
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Petal Lane Chipboard
Petal lane Noteworthy
Petal Lane Layered Chipboard
Bo Bunny Blooms Plum Daisy
Bo Bunny Banner and Pennant chipboard set

Pentart Supplies:
-Pentart Antique Crackle Paint System
-Pentart Contour Liner White
Pentart Contour Liner Plumb
Pentart Media Ink Hollyhock 

No comments:

Post a Comment