Saturday, April 1, 2017

Elena S using Make A Splash and Pentart Iron Paste



Hello everyone!  It's me, Elena S. here today with you and I want to show you the layout from one of the new cheerful collection Make a Splash!
I have used an older photo of me when I was young, playing by the sea on the beach. I very much like to use old photos like this one. I think they tell the story so well! I really wanted to portray a cheerful, summery mood, the sea, the beach, the sun and what was such a lovely carefree childhood.
I have used adhesive foam tape on all of the elements here. It gives volume, shape and extra dimension and has a great effect.


On several pieces of Noteworthy (starfish), I have applied Pentart Iron Paste to add a little shimmer and texture. After drying I cut out them. And also I have pasted them on with a foam adhesive tape. Further I have a little applied on them white gesso.


I think they add a certain something to the composition of the page here.  Take a look....


I fussy cut some details from one of the sheets of foil vellum and also I have pasted these as well on an adhesive tape.




 Have a nice day!

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad: Make A Splash
Noteworthy: Make A Splash
Chipboard: Make A Splash
Layered Chipboard: Make A Splash
Foil Vellum Paper: Make A Splash

Pentart Supplies:
Pentart Iron Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment