Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Craft Essentials with Marilyn


Hello Everyone! It's Marilyn here and today. I'll share this mixed media page that I made using the new dies and the new Serendipity collection.


I used the Mandala Die to make 3 doilies that I adhered with Pentart- Gel paste to my base paper (Feathers) to create textures and a design. I added more textures with the backsplash stencil with Primer Paste- Gesso and Sugar Glitter Paste

I embellished my page with The Noteworthy die cut pieces and I selected one of this piece as my title.

I love the effect and the textures that the doilies give to the background. I cut out the bird house from the Greeting paper

I apply the Gold Confetti Paste and 3DPowder with Gel Paste, you can see all the textures from this angle.


Bo Bunny supplies:
Serendipity
Pattern Paper: Greetings, Life, Feathers
Die: Mandala Die, Ever After Card dies
Noteworthy: Serendipity
Stencil: Blacksplash
Stamp:Take Note
Glitter Paste: Sugar
Confetti Paste- Gold
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo Jewels

Pentart
Primer Paste- Gesso
Gel Paste
3D Powder

Thanks for stopping by...Until Next Time!
Marilyn Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment