Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Serendipity-Craft Dies and Thick Stencils with Solange


Hello BoBunny fans!! It's Solange Marques here!

Today I'll share with you a layout on three ways using Serendipity collection. I love this collection!

I've used an old photo from my grandchildren, they grow so fast...


On the first step I placed the photo on the page and I prolonged it with acrylic paints blending it on the background. I cut out some birds and nests from Serendipity papers and glued on the page.


On the second step I added stamps, dies and a contrast paper on the base.

But I've needed something more...


Then I shadowed the birds and nests with black gesso. I applied Pentart stencil paste on the new clock stencil and I applied Pentart metallic paint on the title and I moved it of the place. I added some laces.
and for a last step, I added some butterflies.



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned papers: Aviary, Serendipity, Branches,Greetings, Love/ Serendipity

Noteworthy: Serendipity

Stamps: Take Note

Dies: Sweetheart, Trick Tock, Unlocked

Gesso: Black

Stencil: Timeless

Lasercut chipboard: Memories



Pentart Supplies:

Delicate metallic gold paint

Stencil paste gold


3 comments: