Sunday, May 28, 2017

Designers Choice-Stencils and Weekend Adventures with Emmy


Hello BoBunny Friends!

Emmy here today with a brand new project to share with you!

This month I had the pleasure to work with BoBunny's Spring Release and I have to tell you that the Weekend Adventures collection is among my favorites! It is bright, fun and perfect for any outdoor pictures or a themed party. Since I love organizing themed parties for my kids, I thought this year's theme could be "Adventure Awaits". And for today's post I've prepared sample invitations using the Weekend Adventure collection, the newest stencils and structure paste -
I used Pentart Structure Paste and different BoBunny stencils to create the dimensional pattern on the background of my invitations.


And here are some more close ups:






Die cut the hot air balloon 4 times from two different cardstock sheets to create a shadow effect.











BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Fly Away, Good Vibes / Weekend Adventures
Noteworthy: Weekend Adventures
Double Dot: Buttercup Dot, Coffee Dot
Dies: Fly Away
Stencils: Backsplash, Summer Days
Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack, Soft Grip Scissors

PentArt Supplies:
Structure Paste - White

I hope I managed to inspire you today!
Have a wonderful creative week!

Emmy xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment