Saturday, May 27, 2017

Serendipity,Stencils, Stamps and Dies with Katherine


Hello everyone, welcome to paper crafting Saturday and I have a new page to show you using Serendipity and lots of the new dies and stamps that have been released.

Your are Amazing - Katherine Sutton

You are Amazing Scrapbook Page by Katherine Sutton for BoBunny using Serendipity

I started the page with some stenciling using the Backsplash stencil and Pentart Structure paste, I then used the Lots of Love stickable stencil with some of the new Apricot Pearl stencil paste.  Continuing to layer up my media I used some Mint and Gold glimmer mist and then the text stamp from the Take Note stamp set.  

I used the Mandala, Darling Doily and Ever After Card dies.  For the Doily and Mandala die I added a golden edge using the new rich gold Glamour Acrylic (it is loaded with golden sparkle).  I used a mixture of the Serendipity papers for my photo mounts - Aviary, Branches, Take Flight and Stripe - I distressed and tore portions.  In the corner I created a cluster of flowers from the Natural Earth Pansy and Clover Green Zinnia ranges, and then added a bit more interest with some of the die cuts from the Ever After Card flower dies.  A few gems, some chipboard and Noteworthy and the page was done.


You are Amazing Scrapbook Page by Katherine Sutton for BoBunny using Serendipity

The butterflies are in the Noteworthy collection and you can see the layers of mist and stamping and stenciling.


You are Amazing Scrapbook Page by Katherine Sutton for BoBunny using Serendipity

I added a little bit of twine to highlight the chipboard.


You are Amazing Scrapbook Page by Katherine Sutton for BoBunny using Serendipity

A flower cluster backed with die cut flowers and a few gems.


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Serendipity - Aviary, Branches, Take Flight and Stripe
Double Dot: Vanilla Cream
Noteworthy: Serendipity
Jewels: Emerald Green and Mocha
Flowers: Natural Earth Pansy and Clover Zinnia
Layered Chipboard: Serendipity
Stencils: Backsplash and Lots of Love
Stamps: Take Note
Dies: Mandala, Darling Doily and Ever After Card
Glimmer Spray: Mint and Gold

Pentart Supplies:

Structure Paste (white)
Stencil Paste: Apricot Pearl 
Glamour Acrylic Paint: Rich Gold





No comments:

Post a Comment