Saturday, June 3, 2017

Weekends Adventure Mini Album with Solange


Hello BoBunny fans!! It's Solange Marques here again with another fun Papercrafting Saturday!
Today I'll share with you a mini album I have constructed using the new Spring collection Weekend Adventures and the fabulous new THICK stencils!



I love to  go out with my grandchildren on the weekends, then I made this mini album to place the photos of these adventures.

I've applied BoBunny Glitter Paste on the stencils:

\
The inside:














BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned papers: Beachy, Bear Hug, Fly Away, Good Vibes, Let's Play, Picnic, Play date, Road Trip, Strip/ Weekend Adventure
Cardstock: Lemonade Dot
Chipboard: Weekend Adventure
Noteworhty:Weekend Adventure
Stencils:Fancy Flourishes, Flower  Fun, Mandala Garden, Summer Days.
Glitter Paste: Blush, Frost, Wasabi, Silver, Silver Confetti,Seafoam.


3 comments: