Friday, July 28, 2017

Fine Art Friday with Amy


Hello Bo Bunny Friends,

Amy Here with Fine Arts Friday. I have created a layout using the Serendipity collection called Smiles.


To create the background I primed with Bobunny Primer the Serendipity Love Paper. Using texture paste I used the Cascade Stickable Stencil. Once dry I used water with Pentart Jade and Blue to paint on the background. I also used Caribean Glitter paste to highlight as well.



 Once dry, I painted Pentart Acrylic white on the curly chipboard pieces in the collection and embellished with butterflies surrounding it.


And here is Smiles with my beautiful grandmother as well. I hope this has inspired you to get a little messy this weekend.


Stay Scrappy

Amy


Supplies Used:



Pentart Acrylic Blue, Jade, and White

Bo Bunny Gesso

Bo Bunny Caribean Glitter Paste

Bo Bunny Cascade Stencil

Bo Bunny Serendipity Love Paper

Bo Bunny Serendipity Aviary Paper

Bo Bunny Serendipity Noteworthy

Serendipity Chipboard








No comments:

Post a Comment