Thursday, July 27, 2017

Designers Choice-Solange


Hello Everyone!!
It's Solange Marques here! I love to make mixed media layouts! I am in love with these techniques and mediums.
First of all, I blend my photo on the background using Pentart acrylic paints:
 



Then I stamped some butterflies on the background:




And applied some drops of Pentart Media Ink and Diluent.  For the finishing touch, I fussy cut a few dozen butterflies to be placed around the page to add depth to the composition,



BoBunny Supplies:



Patterned Paper: Flight, Stripe, Greetings/ Serendipity

Noteworthy: Serendipity

Chipboard: Serendipity

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses



Pentart Supplies:

Media Ink Hollyhock, Bronze, Egyptian Blue

Media Ink Diluent

Creamy Acrylic Grass Green, Light Green, Brown








2 comments: