Saturday, August 26, 2017

Altered 3D Recipe Box featuring Family Recipes- with Solange

Solange

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here!
Today I'll share with you a project using the new Family Recipes collection.
I simply fell enchanted with this collection and I've made a Recipe Box:

First of all, I applied black gesso and then white gesso all over the box and I used a sandpaper on the edges. Then I've applied Pentart Chalkboard paint on the cover of the box and the I've used a Bobunny mask stencil with chalk. To finish it I've glued  down some fussy cutting from this collection.

The sides of the box I've decorated with papers from Family Recipe collection:















On the inside of the box I placed the recipes cards with a few of my most loved recipes:




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned papers:Family Recipes, Bistro, Bon Appetit, Cuisine, Noteworthy, Paprika, Recipe Cards, So Good, Thyme/Family Recipes
Cardstock: Licorice Double Dot
Stencil: Brocade Stickable
Stamp: Card Recipes
Gesso: White, Black
Pentart: Chalkboard Paint

1 comment:

  1. Love this altered box. I am going to dig around in my pile of stuff to alter and see if I can create something as beautiful as yours. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete