Friday, September 8, 2017

Don't Get Steamed Up and Happiness Is . . . Cards with Family Recipes and Ulrika

Don't Get Steamed Up Cards by Ulrika Wandler

I would love to show you these two cards I've made. I used the sweet Family Recipes collection.

Don't Get Steamed Up Cards by Ulrika Wandler using Family Recipes Collection

I used ribbon and flowers on this card, but still kept the card quite clean and simple.

Don't Get Steamed Up Cards by Ulrika Wandler using Family Recipes Collection

For this card I did some fussy cutting, and I also used the new BoBunny banner dies.

Don't Get Steamed Up Cards by Ulrika Wandler using Family Recipes Collection 


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Family Recipes / Bistro, Family Recipes, Noteworthy, Bon Appétit, Pantry, Thyme

Double Dot: Licorice, Wild Berry

6x6 Paper Pad: Family Recipes

Blossoms:  Wildberry Bouquet, Clover Dahlia

Doilies: 4" small

Dot Jewels: Ruby Red

Dies: Nested Banner Dies

Family Recipes Ephemera Pack

Foliage Laser Cut Chipboard


1 comment: