Friday, September 22, 2017

Dreams of Autumn and a GORGEUS Mixed Media with Marilyn

Hello Everyone! It's Marilyn here with you today! I'm going to share a Mixed Media layout with the beautiful Dreams of Autumn collection. Let's take a look...



I adore this paper called "Fall" with the knitting design.  It goves so much texture and depth to this.  Yum! I started applying a light coat of gesso to the paper. I gave textures with the Primer Gesso and the Backsplash Thick Stencil.



I cut out all these pretty leaves and nuts from the Noteworthy paper. I cut by half a brown handcrafted blossom and adhered it behind the photo and the other half near the title.



I adhered 3D Powder with the Express Glue to give more textures on the background. I painted a piece of cheesecloth in green and brown colors to bring an organic look to the page, I cut it to pieces and adhered around the leaves and photo.



I cut the pennant with the beautiful word from the Noteworthy paper and used it as my title. Finally, I added some gems, brads and pearls.




You can see from this angle the dimension and textures on the page. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find some inspiration.

Until next time!

Marilyn Rivera



Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patter Paper- Dreams of Autumn: Noteworthy/ Fall

Stencil- Backsplash

Double Dot Brads- Emerald

Blossoms- Natural Earth Bouquet

Double Dots Jewels- Emerald, Citrus



Pentart Supplies:

3D Powder

Paste Gesso

Creamy Acrylic- Brown/Blue/ Red

Express Glue





3 comments: