Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Holidays Card Love-Video Tutorial with Carousel Christmas and Ginny

Hello BoBunny Peeps! I'm just so thrilled to be sharing my first project using the new Carousel Christmas Collection. I'm convinced that they designed this for me. I mean it's got soft pretty colors, large florals, and loads of cut aparts that I can layer to my hearts content. I've created a card with a video tutorial so you can make one for yourself.

Happy Holidays Christmas Card by Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Carousel Christmas

I went all out on the layers for this card.  And can you blame me? There are just so many gorgeous elements and I want to use them all!!!!

Happy Holidays Christmas Card by Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Carousel Christmas

The Ephemera pack has fabulous  patterned papers that compliment the collection and I chose this stripe with the flower border as the base for all the paper pretties.

Happy Holidays Christmas Card by Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Carousel Christmas

The fussy cutting was well worth it when I can create an arrangement like this! Notice the chipboard snowflake? Yep....new favorite BoBunny item.

Happy Holidays Christmas Card by Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Carousel Christmas

This lovely and festive frame is cut from the Christmas Card Die and to make it extra special I added a coat of Sugar Glitter  Paste to make it sparkly.

Please enjoy this video I've prepared for you on how I created this card....





BoBunny Supplies:

Carousel Christmas Patterned Papers 12 x 12~ Wonder, Floral, Magic

Carousel Christmas~ Ephemera Pack

BoBunny Laser Cut Chipboard~ Snowflakes

BoBunny Dies~ Christmas Card

BoBunny Glitter Paste~ Sugar

Pentart Dekor Paint~White

1 comment: