Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hello Fall! Layout featuring Dreams of Autumn with Marilyn


Hello Everyone! Marilyn here to share a seasonal fall layout using the beautiful Dreams of Autumn collection.


The Double Dot- Decaf Vintage is my base paper. I cut out one square from the Noteworthy paper (side B) then put three eyelets in each corner and put through a cord.


I painted some leaves from the Foliage Laser Cut Chipboard with the greenish gold metallic paint by Pentart.

I cut out the pine cone from the Noteworthy paper. I added some Double Dots Citrus jewels and white paint splatters.

The brown jute gives a rustic look to the page.

Finally, I cut the Fall word from the Noteworthy paper and adhered as the tittle on top of  the flower and the chipboard laser.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper-  Double Dot- Decaf Vintage/
                              Dreams of Autumn- Noteworthy
Stencil- Autumn Delight Stickable Stencil
chipboard- Foliage Laser Cut Chipboard
Ephemera- Dreams of Autumn
Brads- Enchanted Harvest Brads
Double Dot Jewels- Citrus Jewels

Pentart Supplies:
Primer Paste
Glamour Metallic- greenish gold paint





4 comments: