Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Festive Christmas Card Duo featuring Carousel Christmas with Emmy


Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new creation to share with you. And because it is almost Christmas I've prepared some more Christmas cards featuring the lovely Carousel Christmas collection.




And here are some close ups and a few tips and tricks of my steps to creating these cards.




I used a lot of different pattern papers to create the layers and the embellishments on my cards. I pierced and ruffled the edges of my base pattern paper layer and then I adhered it to the card base using mounting foam tape.






I die cut snowflakes, frames and the title for one of my cards using BoBunny dies and Double Dot cardstock.









As a final touch I added just a few little smears of Glitter Paste and different coloured rhinestones to give these cards a frosty effect..






BoBunny Supplies:

Collection Pack - Carousel Christmas

Pattern Paper - Believe, Floral, Greetings, Holly, Magic, Wonder / Carousel Christmas

Paper Pad - Carousel Christmas

Ephemera pack  - Carousel Christmas

Double Dot cardstock - Sugar Chevorn

Glitter Paste - Sugar

Jewels - Citrus, Blue Hues, Emerald, Think Pink

Dies - Darling Doily die, Christmas Card dies

Tools - Palette Knife Assortment, Scissors



I hope you enjoyed today's post!



Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!



Emmy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment