Thursday, December 14, 2017

Holiday Card Ideas! featuring Carousel Christmas with Denise

Hello Everyone!

It's Denise here today, to share some Christmas Cards using the fabulous Carousel Christmas collection. I made these two, oversized  festive cards.  On thing I love about this collection is the vintage feel, and the non-traditional color scheme.  Something about those two things, really speaks to me and brings out the creative in me! 

Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_01


Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_02

I fussy cut some of the gorgeous elements and then layered them up, for pretty clustering. On the first card I added some twine on the cinnamon cluster, to give it some dimension.

Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_03

For the second card, I made some little white flowers, with pearl centres. Again, I layered up die-cut pieces and fussy cut elements for the design. I used some Pearlescent on the leaf edges too, to give it a snowy effect.


Carousel Christmas_Christmas Cards_Denise_03 Dec_04

Thanks so much for popping past the BoBunny blog today and we look forward to seeing you back tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Noel, Peace, Wonder, Joy, Floral / Carousel Christmas
Cardstock: Jade Dot
Pearlescent: Sugar


Die-cuts: Christmas Card, Congratulations, Portrait Frame, Love Square, Ever After


No comments:

Post a Comment