Monday, December 4, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year featuring Carousel Christmas - with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new project featuring the lovely Carousel Christmas collection to share with you!


And here are some close ups and tips & tricks on how I did it.

To assemble the background, I layered two different pattern papers and white cardstock on top of each other. Then using Stickable Stencil and Glitter Paste I created the gold dimensional pattern. As a final touch I sprinkled Glimmer Spray on top. 




To decorate my page I used a lot of different fussy cut images and die cut shapes...






I used Glitter Paste and different colour rhinestones to embellish my images. 






BoBunny Supplies:
Collection Pack - Carousel Christmas 
Pattern Paper - Believe, Floral, Greetings, Holly, Magic, Wonder / Carousel Christmas 
Paper Pad - Carousel Christmas 
Glitter Paste - Sugar, Gold
Jewels - Tuxedo, Citrus 
Tools - Palette Knife Assortment, Scissors  
Dies - Darling Doily die, Christmas Card dies
Stickable Stencil - Winter Fun
Glimmer Spray - Sugar, Gold

I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team! 

Emmy xx












No comments:

Post a Comment