Monday, March 19, 2018

Stay Awhile! 12 x12 "Paper Patchwork" Layout with Katherine


Hi All,

Welcome to the blog today.  It's Katherine here and I've made a page using Stay Awhile and some quilt like squares, showing of both sides of the papers, revesing the circles into kind of patchwork pattern.



It is sometimes hard to choose which side of the paper I like best, so this technique works really well for when you want to show both sides.  I cut out lots of 3" circles and then scored the edges and folded them in so the circles became squares and you get to see both sides of the papers!  You can watch what I do in the video below.




To further decorate some of the squares I added some of the intricately cut wooden hearts.



I used the Double Dot Damask paper French Vanilla as the base - it makes a beautiful vintage background.



I layered up some of the stickers for the title area and used the Let There Be Light stamps for the title.


I hope you enjoy the video.




Thanks for popping in today!

BoBunny Supplies

Double Dot - Damask French Vanilla

Patterned Papers: Stay Awhile - Neighbors, Relax, Thankful, Welcome, Cozy and Warm

Stickers: Stay Awhile

Blossoms: Natural Earth Dahlia

Wooden Shapes: Hearts

Lace: Natural Earth

Buttons: Beautiful Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the idea of "circles into squares" and seeing both sides of the paper. Might have to try this today!

    ReplyDelete