Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Our Wedding Memories - A 12x12 Layout featuring Once Upon A Lifetime with Irit


Hello, My Dear Crafty Friends,

 Welcome to my first BoBunny April post.  Irit here today and I am going to share a layout made with one of the newest releases by BoBunny, called Once Upon a Lifetime.


The styling of this collection is so far my personal favorite of 2018. I love vintage. I adore the subdued, nicely toned colors and all fine prints in this collection.  I am more than sure that every crafting enthusiast will love using this range.   

You can make Steampunk projects with this collection in no time.

You can make Family Tree and Heritage Albums and layouts and to cherish your family.

You can even make the wedding pages with this collection as my page here today. 


This picture was just three years ago, the day one of my twin daughters and her husband were married.  This photo was taken just after the ceremony.  As they walked back up the aisle, our photographer, captured this shot. It was immediately cemented as my favorite wedding photo of the day. I love the expressions on their faces and the black and white photography captured this moment in perfect style.

I wanted to keep the white spaces in the background simple, so I only stamped some black flowers here and there.  The detail on the paper was ideal as I was creating and didn't call for much.

I added some BoBunny Blossoms to my main embellishments cluster and stamped and painted over the layers of stamped and hand cut flowers image added under the paper flowers.




 Most of the embellishments are stickers from this collection's Combo Stickers sheet and a couple of layered chipboard pieces.  The sticker sheet has alphabet letter in just a perfect size to make a long title and the stickers are most gorgeous for a lot of occasions.









Thanks for stopping by today for some ideas and to see what fun things we have been creating!  Come see us again!


Irit


BoBunny Supplies:
 Once Upon a Lifetime collection:
12''*12'' cardstock: Heritage, Family Tree, Once Upon a Lifetime,Pedigree, Traditions, Generations
Once Upon a Lifetime Combo Stickers
Once Upon a Lifetime Layered chipboard
Stitches stamps
Pocket full of Posies stamps
Nested terrific tags dies
Clover Bouquet flowers
Clover Pansy flowers
Double Dot Mocha jewels
Elegant laser cut chipboards
Hearts chipboards
Beautiful dreamer buttons
Coral Pearlescents
Butterscotch Pearlescents



No comments:

Post a Comment