Sunday, June 10, 2018

Beautiful Early Bird Journey Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my first post featuring the brand new Early Bird collection from BoBunny. For this post I've created a 12x12 one-photo layout, featuring also glitter paste and stickable stencils.

"BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY"
To create the background for my page I arranged stripes from patterned paper from the Early Bird collection on top of Double Dot Damask Cardstock French Vanilla. Before adhering the layers together, I distressed the edges of the pattern paper using a paper distresser.


To create the dimensional glittery layer, I used glitter paste and a stickable stencil.


To decorate my page I used various paper embellishments matching the collection...





... and paper blooms.



As a final touch I added rhinestones and swirls.


Until next time! 

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Flutter, Songbird, Time flies, Tea Time / Early Bird
Noteworthy: Early Bird
Layered Chipboard: Early Bird
12x12" Stickers: Early Bird
Double Dot Damask Cardstock: French Vanilla
Glitter Paste: Rose Gold
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Craft Dies: Congratulations
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus
Blooms: Buttercup Bouquet, Natural Earth Zinna
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Chocolate
Double Dot Brads: Think Pink 
Paper Doilies

American Crafts supplies:
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment