Saturday, June 9, 2018

Early Bird Pop Up Card Box with Ayumi

Hello BoBunny Friends!! 


It's Ayumi here.  



Welcome back to the BoBunny blog today! 


Today I'm sharing with you my Pop Up Card Box featuring the new Early Bird collection.




The flowers and butterflies jump out when you open the card!




It is easy to create a collapsible box! I also created a partition.




Then I added my favorite Noteworthy to the transparent board.


I also put a line store on Noteworthy.




Thanks for stopping by and see you next time with more fun ideas, techniques and creative inspiration!



Enjoy your happy day! 


BoBunny Supplies: 

Patterned Paper:
  Early Bird /
・ Early Bird
・ Wild
・ Notes
・ Time Flies

Noteworthy:Early Bird

Double Dot Jewels:
・Pink Jewels
・Citrus Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment