Friday, August 10, 2018

Escape to Paradise Summer Cards with Ayumi

Hello BoBunny Friends!!  

It's Ayumi here.
Welcome back to the BoBunny blog today!
I'm sharing with you some summer cards I made with the Escape to Paradise collection.





These are cards that can be made very easily.
This card was made only with the Noteworthy and Layered chipboard and paper. 




I made this card with Layered chipboard, Combo Sticker and paper.




I have attached Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive to a Combo Sticker.



On this card I made flowers with stamp ink and a doily.



 I hope they inspire you!


Thanks for stopping by and see you next time for more fun ideas, techniques and creative inspiration!
Enjoy your happy day!

Ayumi

BoBunny Supplies: 

Patterned Paper:
 Escape to Paradise /
・ ALOHA
・ BEACH
・ SCRIBBLES
・ WAVES

Combo Sticker, Noteworthy,Layered chipboard:
 Escape to Paradise

Doilies
Blossoms:Blush Bouquet

American Crafts Supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive
Color Wheel Mixed Media inks Vicki Boutin



No comments:

Post a Comment