Saturday, August 11, 2018

Escape To Paradise Summer Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing two brand new cards I created using the wonderful Escape to Paradise collection from BoBunny.



For the first card I used 14 x 28 cm panel of white cardstock. I fold it two to create the card base.  Then I cut a 13,5 x 13.5 cm panel from pattern paper, a 12 x 12 cm panel from white cardstock and a 11,5 x 11.5 cm panel from a different pattern paper. I distressed the edges of the pattern paper panels and adhered all the layers as shown.


Then I fussy cut different embellishments from pattern paper and arranged them around the sentiment using mounting foam tape. 



For the sentiment, I used a panel from a patterned paper. I added glitter paste to the letters to make them pop. As a final touch I added pearls. 


*****


To create the base for my second card, I used a 15 x 21 cm panel from white cardstock. I used slightly smaller panels from pattern paper for the different layers.


To create a 3D-effect I added a pre-cut suitcase image on top of the main one.


To decorate my card I added stickers, rhinestones and glossy accents.



I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

-Emmy

BoBunny supplies:
Pattern Paper: Waves, Escape to Paradise, Dreamy, Luggage, Island, Pineapples / Escape to Paradise
Noteworthy: Escape to Paradise
12x12" Stickers: Escape to Paradise
Craft Dies: 4x4 Portrait Frames
Double Dot Glitter Paste: Sugar
Double Dot 6x6 Paper Pad: Very Vintage
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Citrus

American Crafts supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Foam Dots

Other products:
White cardstock
Paper distresser
Glossy accents medium

1 comment:

  1. I like the dimension and texture you added to these cute cards.

    ReplyDelete