Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving: Place Settings with Katherine

Hello everyone, Katherine here with some ideas for place settings for a special occasion.  I've used lots of die cuts alongside the Floral Spice collection to add a personal touch to any meal.

Here is the place setting as well as the napkin ring, I love the turquoise blue and rich purples in this collection, they contrast beautifully.


For the place settings my base was the Congratulations Essential Card Die which I then mounted on a folded piece of card stock.  I inked the card stock and then hid the edges with some gauze that I had coloured with gold, green and brown inks and mists.

I created a cluster of flowers in one corner using the Perfect Petals set and added gems in and around these - as well as a little bit of gold thread.  I cut out the little blue bird from the Beautiful paper.


I followed similar steps with this place card too and also tucked in some fanciful die cuts behind the flower cluster.

 Here you can see the layers of die cuts up close.

I made a co-ordinating napkin ring to go with each setting, layering up several of the Perfect Petals die cuts, again using gauze and some of the fanciful swirls die cuts as well as thread and a little corrugate card.


I hope this has inspired you to add some home made touches to your tables.

BoBunny Supplies

Patterned Papers - Floral Spice - Floral Spice, Intrigue, Forrest, Beautiful and Vibrant
Die Cuts - BoBunny Essentials Card Dies Congratulations, Perfect Petals, Fanciful
Jewels - Blue Hues and Citrus Burst

No comments:

Post a Comment