Saturday, June 1, 2019

Summer Fun Mini Album with Angela

Hello BoBunny Friends!
It's Angela here with you today with a mini album made with the new BoBunny collection Celebrating Freedom. It's a small mini album that I made for my boys with a few photos we took last summer during a weekend event called The Pink Night.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_01.jpg

Even if this is manly a male album, the little accents of pink of this collection are simply perfect for my pics.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_02.jpg

For making the album I used two pieces of chipboard measuring 4 x 5 1/2 inches that I covered with 12 x 12 inch papers. For the binding I used two rings embellished with polka-dot ribbon in the same colors of the pages, pink, red, yellow, mint and blue.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_03.jpg

As you can see in the picture below, the album is colorful and pretty chunky and I love this so much!

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_04.jpg

The pages are small in dimension but full of details. I played with any sort of stuff I had on hand. I used a glassine envelop to hold a tag with the journaling; I created a page with a piece of acetate and I sticked on it a title made with chipboard to overlap to the photo.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_05.jpg

I also used many stripes of washi tape here and there, to hold in place some thread or to create a decorative border to the tags.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_06.jpg

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_07.jpg

Here is another way I used washi. I sticked a couple of stripes underneath some sticker phrases, to emphasize them.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_08.jpg


Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_09.jpg

Another pages are more clean, with just a sticker or a chipboard, while others have overlapping of elements.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_10.jpg

 I like to vary the pages of a mini with different materials and also with different sized. Here, I punched a hole on a die-cut and I wrote the journaling straight on it.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_12.jpg

This is something odd. The banner Best Friends is the leftover of a transfer foil sheet. It was so cute that I decided to cut it in a stripe, decorate it and give it a reason inside the mini. Isn't is beautiful on my boys pic?

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_13.jpg

 To add movement to the mini, I sticked a couple of photos on tags and I created also interactive pages, like the one with the butterfly.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_15.jpg

When you open it, there is a photo and on top of the photo, a page made of acetate. For the touch of gold I used a Foil Transfer Sheet, very easy to use.

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_17.jpg

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_18.jpg

Celebrating Freedom is a collection full of summery accents and these littles slices of watermelons are the cutest!

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_20.jpg

 My tow adorable boys in blue and red t-shirts, perfectly matching Celebrating Freedom collection ;P

Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_22.jpg


Celebrating_Freedom_Mini_Album_Angela_Jun01_24.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this chunky mini album and feel inspired to create with the new beautiful and versatile Celebrating Freedom Collection.

Love,
Angela

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: 12" Celebrating Freedom Watermelon/Friendship/Beauty; 6x8 Celebrating Freedom Paper Pad
Cardstock Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom, Sweet Clementine
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Alpha Stickers: Sweet Clementine
Foil Transfer: Sentiments Gold
Pearlescent: Gold

Other Supplies:
AC ribbon
Sticky Thumb Adhesives




No comments:

Post a Comment