Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fall Stamped Cards with Elena

Hello BoBunny Fans, the Fall is officially here but for me it is the time to enjoy the bold colors of the flowers in the Garden. That is why I decided to create Roses Cards 


I stamped the images of Roses on the Cream cardstock using Rose Garden Stamp. Then I colored the images with the Copics and cut them out. But some of the images I stamped on the Double Dot cardstock and heat embossed with the golden powder.


Some of the images I stamped on the background, and the other part I cut out and mounted on each other creating a flower cluster.


For my background I used Peaches & Cream and  Sunflower Double Dot Cardstock, the colors that are great for the early Fall.


To create the sentiment I heat embossed the quote from Gratitude Stamp Set.


And embellished my cards with the jewels.


The are great as they have different size and colors.




BoBunny Supplies:
Double Dot Cardstock: Sunflower, Peaches & cream
Stamps: Rose Garden, Gratitude
Jewels: Citrus, Ruby Red

American Crafts:
White Cardstock
Sticky Thumb


No comments:

Post a Comment