Sunday, February 9, 2020

Count The Ways Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing another project I created for BoBunny's blog. To design this layout I used one of BoBunny's newest collections - Count the Ways. I just love the colour palette and all the cute embellishments of this paper line.


I cut off 0.5 cm from each side of the pattern paper, inked its edges and adhered it on top of the pink cardstock. Using clear stamps set and brown ink I created the 'frame' around my design. Then I splashed some shimmering mist on top.


I layered my picture on a sheet of pattern paper from the 6 x 8" paper pad and a slightly larger panel of 12" pattern paper. I adhered all the layers using mounting foam tape.

To decorate my page I used fussy cut embellishments from pattern paper, chipboard and cardboard stickers.





For my title I used a chipboard phrase sticker.


As a final touch I added pink rhinestones.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Pattern Paper: Be Mine, Forever, Hearts, Count the Ways / Count the Ways
6 x 8 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Chipboard Stickers: Count the Ways
Cardstock Stickers: Count the Ways
Double Dot Cardstock: Flamingo lace
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Clear Stamps: Stitches

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
White Shimmering Mist
Bronze Shimmering Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment