Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Our Favorite Memory Layout with Count the Ways

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first project for February. Since it is the week of St Valentine, I thought I would use the amazing Count the Ways collection from BoBunny and a picture I really like of me and my two kids.


For my background I used two different pattern papers. I cut off 1 cm from each side of the lighter paper, inked its edges with brown ink and adhered it on top of the darker pattern paper.

To soften the colors of the paper design, I used white gesso on a large area in the middle of it. Once the gesso has dried, I added extra pattern using clear stamps and brown ink pad. As a final touch I sprinkled glimmer mist on top.



I layered my picture on a slightly larger panel of pinkish pattern paper and used different fussy cut images to create the layers under it.



I fussy cut a lot of cute images to decorate my page further. The banner under my picture I created from snippets from different pattern papers.




As a final touch I added rhinestones and chipboard stickers from the sticker sheet matching the paper line.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Pattern Paper: Be Mine, Valentine, Red Roses, I Love You, Kisses / Count the Ways
6 x 8 Paper Pad: Count the Ways
Chipboard Stickers: Count the Ways
Cardstock Stickers: Count the Ways
Resin Hearts: Count the Ways
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Clear Texture Stamps: Wall to Wall

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
Pink Shimmering Mist
Bronze Shimmering Mist
White Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment