Sunday, June 28, 2015

Party Time on the Fourth!


Hello everyone! I am lucky this year to be spending July 4th in the USA so I thought I would create a little party décor for the occasion using Double Dot Cardstock and some of the Misc Me Pocket Squares. The apron bag can be used to stand sauces in, or maybe sweets. The fun pinwheels make a great centrepiece for the table.

July 4th Party Décor by Tracee Provis

july 4th party theme Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Pocket Squares

I used the Kraft edition of the Misc Me Pocket Squares to add a little contrast to the red white and blue of the cardstock. For the front of the apron bag I added some cotton lace and letters from the Tuxedo Alphabet sticker sheet, I created a pocket for the utensils to sit it but simply adhereing just 3 sides of the Pocket Square. I then added some clusters of stars to finish off the bag.

july 4th party theme Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Misc Me Pocket Squares 02

I cut some pinwheel shapes using a file on my cameo and Double Dot Card stock for the centers. I added a star and a brad to finish it off. I used one of the smaller 2 x 2 Misc Me Pocket Squares on the front of the lock that holds the pinwheels and I layered this using the same card stock and papers that I used on the apron bag. I then attached these to skewers and fixed them into the block, some simple paper curls look cute and also help to hide the ends of the sticks.


I am really looking forward to my first July 4th in the USA, it is going to be an experience to treasure.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Tickets/Carnival
Card stock; Dark Denim Stripe, Wild Berry Chevron, Shadow Dot
Stickers, Tuxedo Double Dot Alphabet stickers
Brads; Carnival, Forever Young
Buttons; Garden Journal
Pearlescents; Silver
Glitter Paste; Sugar
Stencils; Cascade

No comments:

Post a Comment