Sunday, December 13, 2015

Old Fashioned Christmas!

Hey friends, it's Sara here showing you three of my favorite things.  The Sleigh Ride collection, Silver foil transfers and Snowflake laser cut chipboard.  The woodsy, wintry feel of this line has me wishing for a good old fashioned country Christmas.


You can see in this close up how the Accents silver foil transfers shine and add the perfect finishing touch to any project.  And who doesn't love a little extra pop to your projects!


In this picture you can see how I used the silver pearlescents on top of the laser cut chipboard to make it shine.  First I brushed the pearlescents over the whole chipboard piece and when it was dry I dabbed a few drops to look like pearls on the tips of the snowflakes.  I love how you can see the brown showing through randomly.  You can achieve many different looks and feels with the pearlescents depending on how they are applied.


Thanks for joining me today, hope you have a fabulous day!  Happy Scrappin' :)

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers; Sleigh Ride, Logs, Pinecones, Tranquil and Wonderful
Chipboard: Sleigh Ride
Foil Transfers; Accents Silver
Jewels; Tuxedo
Laser Cut Chipboard; Snowflakes
Pearlescents; Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment