Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beautiful Life Layout With Soiree!


Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

My page for you today features the brand new Soiree collection and also our new French Vanilla Double Dot used in my border die cuts and the new Whisper Double Dot as part of my photo mat.

Photo story here... my sweet boys were playing in the local craft store when I was shopping for a paper holder for my new BoBunny goodies. When I turned around, this was what they had done to entertain themselves.

Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I started this page by choosing the Boutique paper that coordinated with my photo colors. For a soft and pretty feel, I brushed Pearlescents in Chocolate, Blush and Island Mist along the border using a brush. Next I used a bit of water on my finger and moistened the edges and worked them all the way around the border creating an aged appearance.

Next, I used the Stickable Stencils with Glitter Paste and Molding Paste and let dry, then sprinkled drops of Glimmer Spray

You will see a few of our new dies used on the page the Ornate Doilies layered under the right side of my photo along with Branch Out and the Love Squared on top.

Beautiful Life Scrapbook Page featuring Soiree collection by BoBunny with Whisper and French Vanilla DoubleDot designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I find the Soiree collection to be simply gorgeous and was so excited to get to work with it for my first project in the new release. This page came together so effortlessly and was really fun to make!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Tranquil, Stripe, Boutique, Delight Allure, Linens,  / Soiree
Decoupage Paper: Soiree
DoubleDot Cardstock: French Vanilla and Whisper
Dot Jewels: DoubleDot Aqua Jewels
Brads: Soiree
Buttons: Soiree
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard / Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Stickable Stencils: Brocade and Cascade
Glitter Paste: Silver
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Sugar, Tutu, Mint and Gold
Pearlescents: Chocolate, Blush and Island Mist
Dies: Branch Out, Love Squared, Ornate Doilies and Elegant Border

2 comments:

  1. I love this page...the fact that you used pink on a page with your sons, the sentiment of the photo is beautiful and the fact that you had your camera/phone to record your boys lovely gift to you. (These are all things that I would do).Journaling is so important and the story is the reason we scrap. Lovely work indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, those dies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete