Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's Cookie Time!


Time for a cookie by Ulrika Wandler

Today I'm inviting you to come enjoy some cookies with me! I have used the Kiss the Cook collection and some of the Pentart Fabric Paint on a napkin.  Both were fun and easy to use!


I used some of BoBunnys Stickable Stencils on a cloth napkin. It was perfect to work with when I applied the Pentart Fabric Paint. 
As you can see I also made a napkin ring. The fabric flower on the ring was light yellow to start but I used beige fabric paint on it to make it match.


I also altered an aluminium box, and made a bag topper on my cookie plastic bag.


So, please feel welcome to join me for a cookie and some milk!



BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Kiss The Cook / À La Mode, Kiss The Cook, Apple Pie, Baked Fresh
Stickers: Kiss The Cook Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Kiss The Cook
Brads: Ruby Red Brads
Blossoms: Buttercup Bouquet, Wildberry Bouquet, Natural Earth Pansy
Dot Jewels: Double Dot Mocha Jewels
Stencil: Oh My Stars Stickable Stencil

Pentart Supplies:
Fabric Paint-Red
Fabric Paint-Beige

2 comments:

  1. Several great ideas for making your gift giving beautiful! Love the napkin - could totally see using that as a liner in a basket full of goodies. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete