Monday, December 26, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Glow in the Dark Paint


Hello BoBunny friends! It's Solange Marques here again and today I'll share with you some more pages of my Misc Me! creations.

Misc Me is always fun way to keep your memories! For this post, I used Kiss the Cook collection and Pentart Glow in the Dark Paint.


My grandchildren love to make Christmas cookies. It's a tradition with my family and every year I make cookies with them. These are happy moments!


I've applied glow paints from Pentart on BoBunny stencils:




They are fluorescent paints and it  makes them light up in the evening.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

BoBunny Supplies:
Papers: Kiss the Cook/Kiss the Cook
6x6 Paper Pad: Kiss the Cook
Stickers: Kiss the Cook Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Kiss the Cook
Stencil: Oh My Stars Stickable stencil
Misc Me Journal Contents: Kiss the Cook
Misc Me Page Protector: 12x12 Variety Pack

Pentart Supplies:
Glow in the Dark Paint: Light Green, Lilac and Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment