Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Glow in the Dark Paint with Amy


Hello BoBunny Friends,

Today I am going to share my layout I was so blessed to experiment with Bo Bunny's new Glow in the Dark paint. What a wonderful smooth paint I just loved using. Make sure you get your hands on it as soon as it hits your local craft shop.


 I started with playing with a stencil, cardstock, gel paste and 3D powder.


I then added some Mint Spray and extra water to create a background


I then added glow in the dark paint splatters all around the edges of the layout


Here is my Kiss the Cook layout of my happy toothless boy. I hope this has inspired you to have a play with this gorgeous collection.


Stay Scrappy!
Amy

BoBunny Supplies:
Kiss the Cook 12" Baked Fresh Paper
Kiss the Cook Misc Me Recipe Contents
Kiss The Cook 12" Farm Fresh Paper
Kiss the Cook 12" Quilt Paper
Kiss the Cook Sticker Sheet
Bo Bunny Glaze Jewels
Bo Bunny Cascade Stencil
Bo Bunny Mint Spray


Pentart Supplies:
Glow in the Dark Paint
Pentart Gel Paste
Pentart 3D powder

No comments:

Post a Comment