Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Glow Paint with Emilia


Good Morning everyone!

Emmy here today sharing my latest BoBunny creation. As you know Wednesday is "1 layout 3 ways" day and I've prepared a brand new layout using BoBunny's Kiss the Cook collection and Pentart Glow in the Dark paint.


My first example is pretty clean and simple. I "framed" my picture using a slightly larger piece of Double Dot cardstock and arranged die cut images together with those I had fussy cut around it. I fussy cut Theo's name from pattern paper too.


For my second version, I've added a dimensional layer using different Pentart products and a stickable stencil. First I added the glow in the dark stars. After the paint has dried, I added the white stars using texture paste. I also covered the letters from Theo's name with glow in the dark paint. 


And finally - the third version. As you can see I added more stickers, die cut and fussy cut images and different layers by adhering my images with mounting foam tape.



And here is another picture of the third version, but this time taken in a dark room. The picture is not very nice, but you can see the glow-in-the-dark-effect very clear. Just imagine such layout on the wall in your kids room - he can enjoy the glowing stars every night before falling asleep!


And here are some close ups of my project and detailed product list:












BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern paper: Kiss the Cook, Delicious, Menu, Quilt, Yummy 
6x6 Paper pad: Kiss the Cook
Combo Sticker: Kiss the Cook
Layered Chipboard: Kiss the Cook
Noteworthy: Kiss the Cook
Chevron Dot cardstock: Sugar Chevron
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Tools: Palette Knife Assortment pack, 

Pentart Supplies: 
Structure Paste - white
Glow in the Dark paint - light green

I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Emmy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment