Thursday, December 22, 2016

Winter Wishes and Pentart Magnetic Primer Paste and Paint with Denise


Hello BoBunny Fans!

It's Denise here today and I am so happy to share this little project with you.  I created a fridge magnet using the Winter Wishes Collection and some Pentart Magnetic Paste.

Fridge Magnet by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection and Pentart Magnetic Paste

I started off with a 4x4 inch canvas, which I covered front and back with magnetic paste and I stenciled with the magnetic paste as well making it functional and decorative.

I then added some white acrylic paint over the stenciling for highlights and added all the other goodies.

Fridge Magnet by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection and Pentart Magnetic Paste

The little round paper pearls below are held on with magnets and can be moved around the canvas.

Fridge Magnet by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection and Pentart Magnetic Paste

Since I covered the back of the little canvas with magnetic paste too, this meant I could add some magnets and now it would adhere to my fridge door.

Fridge Magnet by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection and Pentart Magnetic Paste

I fussy cut the ornate frame for this fridge magnet, as it just finished it off perfectly and gave it that vintage feel.

It was the first time that I had used the magnetic paste and I was really pleased with how quickly it dried and also with the magnetic result.

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today.  We hope to see you back tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!

Denise x


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Whimsy, Snowfall/ Winter Wishes
Noteworthy: Winter Wishes
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Winter Wishes
Stickable Stencils: Winter Fun


Pentart Supplies: 
Magnetic Primer Paste

1 comment:

  1. Another masterpiece! I love this one SO MUCH. SO many inspiring ideas. <3

    ReplyDelete