Monday, January 30, 2017

Life in Color and Pentart Glass and Porcelain Paint with Shizuka


Hello BoBunny friends! It's Shizuka here today.

I have two sons, nine years old and three years old. Sometimes when their friends came to visit our house, I thought it would be fun if I had a small welcome corner and made it with BoBunny new collection "LIFE IN COLOR".



In a small corner of the room, I joined the frame, record and circle cut out from the pattern paper with a string and hung from the ceiling. They direct a very pleasant atmosphere.


I also handmade some Photoprops. The mustache was hand-drawn and cut. Round eyeglasses were made using the lid of Mason Jar as a pattern. Some fun facial photoprops were made using BoBunny new "Emoji"craft dies. In addition I added a bottle decoration. I applied a BoBunny Stickable stencil to a plain bottle. Because it is a stencil with adhesive strength it is easy to follow along the curve of the bottle. And a little mixing Pentart Glass and Porcelain paint in Gold and the Apple Green. Since the color was dark as it was, I added a Pentart Medium for Glass and Porcelain Paint and made it a little lighter in tone. I used a sponge brush to apply, but a fine hair artist brush turns out well too.


Here is another bottle where I used Glass and Porcelain Paint in Gold.  i used a simple cotton swab to achieve an even small dot pattern.  I think this turned out very well and was so easy to do.


After drying, this paint will be water resistant if it is heated for 30 minutes in an oven at 200 ° F or for 10 minutes with a 700 watt microwave oven.


I pasted pattern paper on the letters of the "Welcome" board. It was a bit too long for the 12" width of the paper.  It was simple enough to piece it together by layering the pieces of brick inconspicuously.

I hope that you will enjoy my project.

Thank you!!





BoBunny Supplies;
Patterned Paper; LIFE IN COLOR / Graphic, Nature, Old School, Life In Color
Double Dot ; Licorice Dot, Flamingo Dot, Buttercup Dot, French Vanilla Dot
Noteworthy ; LIFE IN COLOR
6x6 Paper Pad ; LIFE IN COLOR
Misc Me ; LIFE IN COLOR  Pocket Squares
Craft Dies ; Emoji
Stickable Stencils ; Brocade
Pearlescents ; Brilliant Blue, Silver



Pentart Supplies;
Glass and Porcelain Paint ; Apple-Green, Gold
Medium for Glass and Porcelain Paint
Express Glue





Shizuka







No comments:

Post a Comment