Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween: Vibrant & Spooky Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my newest creation with you! This week is all about Halloween on BoBunny's blog and I've designed a not-so-spooky layout featuring the Beautifully's Brisk collection from BoBunny's latest release. 



To create my background I used two different pattern papers. I divided one of them in three 10 x 30 cm stripes and cut off a 10 x 30 cm stripe from the other. After distressing their edges, I adhered them on top of a cream cardstock as shown. Then using a stickable stencil and glitter paste, I created the dimensional pattern. 


Once the glitter paste has dried I used various pre-cut embellishments, die cut paper doilies and stickers from the sticker sheet to decorate my page.



I added also paper blossoms and die-cut leaves to my design.


For my title I used a sticker word and a glitter alphabet.


As a final touch I added rhinestones and rhinestone-swirls. 


And here is a short YouTube tutorial on how I did it: 






BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Bright, Colorful, Vibrant, Autumn / Beautifully Brisk
Noteworthy: Beautifully Brisk
Layered Chipboard: Beautifully Brisk
Stickers: Beautifully Brisk
Brads: Beautifully Brisk
Double Dot Cardstock: French Vanilla Damask
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus Swirls
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus
Flowers: Natural Earth Pansy
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Glitter Paste: Copper
Craft dies: Darling Doily, Ornate Heart

Other: 
American Crafts Chipboard Alphabet Stickers: Beautifully Brisk
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment