Friday, May 10, 2019

Mother's Day Cards with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my first post for May. Since Mother's Day is only a few days away, my post will be all about cards and mothers!


For today's post I decided to use my favourite collection from BoBunny's newest release - Celebrating Freedom!





For the card bases I used plain white cardstock. I cut off two 15 x 21 cm stripes and I folded them in two. The using different pattern papers I created the layers under my main design. Before adhering the layers with mounting tape, I inked their edges.



For my main design I used various chipboard stickers and pre cut images. I die cut the letters from pattern paper and lace cardstock and arranged them as shown.





As a finishing touch I added banners made out of washi tapes and different colored rhinestones.



I hope you enjoyed today's post!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Pattern Paper:  Constitution, Liberty, Patriotic, Blessed / Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Sticker Sheet: Celebrating Freedom
Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Chipboard Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink, Ruby Red
Craft Die: Darling Doily, Triple Play Alpha
Double Dot Lace Cardstock: Cranberry

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads - Blue
white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment