Monday, August 5, 2019

Paper Backpack Tutorial with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a brand new project I created for BoBunny using their fabulous Celebrating Freedom collection.

With the school starting soon, what could be better then to create a surprise paper 'backpack' for the littlest students.



To create the backpack I used two different pattern papers. For the body I used the stripy side of the Pinwheel pattern paper. Here is the sketch with the measurements. 


Once you cut it out, it should look like this. 


Adhere the sides using double sided tape.

For the cover, I used different pattern paper. Here is the sketch.


Before adhering it to the backpack body, round its corners using a corner punch.

For the back stripes I used two 3 x 20 cm paper stripes. I folded 1 cm of each side to be able to adhere them to the back of the backpack.



To decorate my backpack, I used various die-cut shapes and pre-cut embellishments from the Noteworthy package. There is also space for the name.



I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a lovely creative week!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Pattern Paper:  Pinwheel, Stars and Stripes, Constitution / Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Craft Dies: Basic frames

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment