Thursday, October 3, 2019

BoBunny Boxed Cards Project with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first post for October. This week is all about Boxed Cards here on BoBunny's blog. I chose to design with one of my personal favorite collections - Boulevard from BoBunny's summer release.




I used two cards from the box set for the bases of my designs - a reddish one and one is blossoms. For the layers on top I used various pattern papers from the 12" paper pad and the mini paper pad. I inked the edges of the panels using brown ink pad. 


To create some of the colourful layers, I used different BoBunny dies. 


To decorate my cards I used different Double Dot embellishments - flourish jewels, brads and rhinestones. 




The sentiments I selected from the cardstock sticker sheet and 12" pattern paper.


As a final touch I added BoBunny Dahlia Blossoms. I really enjoy to mix-and-match BoBunny's newest collection with their vintage embellishments - the color range is so broad that I can always find the right colors for my projects. 



I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Boulevard
Pattern Paper: Boulevard d'Amour, Boulevard de Paris, Boulevard de France, Boulevard des Fleurs / Boulevard
Paper Pad: Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers: Boulevard
Chipboard Stickers: Boulevard
Boxed Cards Set: Boulevard
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Chocolate, Aqua, Ruby Red
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha, Blue Hues
Double Dot Brads: Ruby red
Creative Dies: Basic Frames, Trellis Square
Blossoms Dahlia: Natural Earth, Denim Blue 

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown

No comments:

Post a Comment