Thursday, February 27, 2020

Family Stories Layout with Family Heirlooms Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a brand new layout I've created using the amazing Family Heirlooms collection from BoBunny. For this layout I decided to use a picture of my grandfather. He was always there for me when I was growing up and I miss him every day.


For my background I used two pattern papers. I cut off 1 cm from each side of the bluish paper. Then using a stickable stencil and texture paste I created the white dimensional pattern. Once the paste has dried, I sprinkled glimmering mist on top. Then, using a clear stamp and brown ink, I stamped the 'fake' stitches in the corners. Finally, I ruffles the edges using a paper distresser and adhered the altered pattern paper on top of the dark brown one.


To create my design I used washi tape and tailor-made embellishments from the pattern papers.




I cut my title from one of the Trinkets pattern paper. I inked its edges with brown ink and then I adhered it to the background using mounting foam tape.


I also added chipboard stickers and layered chipboard stickers to my page.




As a final touch I added rhinestones and enamel dots.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a great week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Family Heirlooms
Pattern paper: Generations, Traditions, Ancestors, Trinkets, Documented / Family Heirlooms
Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Self Adhesive Enamel Dots: Family Heirlooms
Washi Tape: Family Heirlooms
Collection Brads: Family Heirlooms
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus
Stickable Stencils: Lots of Love
Clear Stamps: Stitches,  Family Heirlooms

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
American Crafts Thickers: Count the Ways
Ink pad - brown
Bronze Shimmering Mist
Texture Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment