Sunday, March 22, 2020

Vintage Inspired Scrapbook Layout

Hello hello!

Today I have been playing with the collection Garden Grove and I made a little vintage looking layout for you. I love this vintage look and I have also used a paper from the Family Heirlooms collection that I did some cutouts from and used as decorations. They fit perfectly well together I think.

I love that you can combine a lot of the papers from other collections into your projects when working on some specific collection. Many can be used as cutouts decorations, I love that!


I made  a very simple and easy layout for this one since I thougt there was so much pattern in the papers and I wanted the photo to pop a little bit.I also wanted to se the beautiful flowers in the paper and don´t put to much layers on it. The photo is printed in sepia to fit with the papers.

 I used the paper with cameras and alphabets from the family heirlooms collection.I cut the cameras out and used as decorations and the letters to build my text.

 I did put on some pearls since they give the layout a little bit of a shine and makes it pop.
I hope you will like it.
I love that this collection can be used for other projects than just easter projects.


I have been using:
The garden grove collection.
Camera paper from the collection family heirlooms.
Garden grove candy dots #7311005
Garden grove washi tape #7311004
Butterfly laser cut chipboard #12815839
Mandala die #12839088

Other:
White cardstock
Distress inc on the edges

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment