Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Neutral Scrapbook Layout with Elisa


Hi Crafty Friends!!

Today I share with my my new LO!!! A clean and simple project.  Do you recognize the collection!? Yes, it's Garden Grove!! There are many colorful card stock papers in this collection, but there are also some vintage neutral ones... let me show you the project!!



For the base of the LO I used the black and white striped side of the "Lovely"card stock.
On the left side of the page, you can see a piece of the "Remember" card stock (ivory side, with handwritten words...).


The other side of "Remember" card stock is purple, with some wonderful white roses!! I fussy cut them and I created a base for the picture.
For the title I used one of the Family Heirlooms Layered Chipboard pieces.


White roses are so beautiful! On the "Remember" stripe on the left I glued a long die cut (Coffee Lace Double Dots)



I also used some pearls (Garden Grove Candy Dots) to highlight the main part of the LO (around the picture).


Here you can see the layering.



And here you can see the Tuxedo Brads!! Three different sizes, three different shapes!



On the left higher corner I create a banner composition with the cardstock I used in this project.
I glue on the a Butterfly Laser Cut Chipboard. So elegant!!


Here you can see the banner and the pearls too...





BoBunny Supplies:
Garden Grove 12x12 Cardstock "Lovely"
Garden Grove 12x12 Cardstock "Remember"
Double Dots 12x12 Cardstock "Coffee Lace"
Garden Grove Candy Dots
Family Heirlooms Layered Chipboard
Double Dot Tuxedo Brads
Elegant Border Die
Butterfly Laser Cut Chipboard


Hope you enjoy this project!!


Till next time!



Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment