Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Traditions

Holiday Traditions!

We asked a few members of our design team to share with us
their Holiday Traditions by Scrapping them.

Lets take a look!


Merry Xmas
By: Christiane Muller
Tradition: During the last years one of our holiday traditions 
became to take photos with the funny Santa bonnets!!

Supplies Used: Cambridge Post, Noel Holly, Noel 3D-Cardstock Stickers
Noel Brads ICandy, Noel ICandy Chipboard Layered Stickers, Noel Wraps
Noel Cut Outs, Noel Combo Stickers, Noel Holiday Die Cut, Noel Chipboard









753
By: Tomoko Takahashi
Tradition: "Shichigosan" meaning "753" which is an event in Japan. 
We celebrate 3, 5, and 7 years old children here:) 
Here's a photo of my girl wearing kimono for this event.

Supplies Used: Crush Collection Crush, Cutie Pie, Darling, Flirt, Love, Romeo, Smooch, 
 Licorice Dot, Crush Chipboard, Crush and Crazy Love Pink Ruffle Wraps, Layered Chipboard, Brads

Other Supplies: Alphabet Stickers (Prima Whispered Words Black), Distress Ink,
 Twine Fiber, Doily Punch, Pearl Accents






Dressed Up!
By: Jolanda Meurs
Tradition: We dressed up for our family dinner on first Christmas day!

Supplies Used: Noel Holliday Die cut, Noel Cut Outs, Noel Cranberry Rose Trim
Noel Rub Ons, Noel Chipboard,  Noel Noteworthy, Noel Stickers, Noel Icandy brads







Dress Up!
By: Romy Veul
Tradition: I'm not sure if you could call this a tradition, but at Christmas all family members dress 
themselves up beautifully...I've taken this picture of my niece Lisa last year and I think she looks so 
gorgeous with her beautiful new hairdo, her amazingly beautiful new glasses and everything else...

Supplies Used: Noel Cheer, Noel Ornaments, Noel Postcards, Noel Traditions, Noel Cut Out, 
Noel Combo Sticker, Noel 12" Chipboard, Noel Rub-Ons, Noel Cranberry Rose Trim, Noel Antique Lace Petal.

Designer Notes: The 'Postcards' patterned paper is perfect to use both as a background and to cut out pieces of. 
I decided to take my scissors and just cut away... instead of cutting out the postcards, I choose to cut out a 
few images that were on the postcards, for example the playing girl and the Santa on top of my layout.


What are your family traditions?

10 comments:

  1. I love reading about Christmas traditions! I can't wait to hear everyone else's.
    Great layouts everyone. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I know a ton of people do it... but I love Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve!!! Everytime I wear them through the year, I get a little bit of the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking cookies for santa,

    reading the night before christmas on christmas eve

    taking a family photo in front of our tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a new tradition this year. We gathered up our collection of Christmas books and wrapped the like gifts, ten a random number 1-24 was placed on the tags. Each night, we open a book and read it as a family. I have The Night Before Christmas marked with 24. My five year old daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not my fav , although its a tradition deeply rooted in the british familu. we wear the tissue hats that come out of those christmas crackers
    ava
    cottagerca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! AMAZING LO's!!! We love to go look at Christmas lights! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAOUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER
    JOYEUX Noël à tous
    md

    ReplyDelete