Friday, August 17, 2012

♪ ♫ It's my PARTY.....

and I'll SCRAP if I want to ♪ ♫

Today we have some fun party decor going on for you all to enjoy!
Post's like these ooolways make me want to have a party....
However, my teenage boys won't play along. UMPF!!!

Agnieszka's travel themed party kinda makes me want to take a trip!
Check it out...

Travel Party
Agnieszka Piskorz


 I love the Agnieszka found Poland on the Detour Icon paper for her cup label.
Can you find your country on it?
Also... when you play with the Detour boarding pass paper, 
see if you can find BoBunny employees and see where their flying off to.
 Agnieszka's even added a fun little tute on making stick pinwheels!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Detour Icons, Detour Quotes, Detour Recalculating, Detour Boarding Pass, Detour Baggage Claim
Stickers: Detour Combo Stickers
Noteworthy: Detour
Brads: Detour
Jewels: Detour
Chipboard: Detour


And then our cute Samantha said "I decided to use Hello Sunshine for this assignment as my beautiful niece Rikki will be turning one in November and she really is a ray of sunshine,"
 
 One is Fun
by Samantha Wright
 
"The elephant belongs to me I've had it since I was born a gift from my Godmother."
"I kept it simple as She won;t really know it's her birthday it's more for us and for photos to scrap."

"I made this little Rosette to be used on the birthday cake."

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Double Dot : Coral Dot, Buttercup Stripe
Patterned Paper: Little things, Picnic, Cut Outs, Hello Sunshine/ Hello Sunshine
Stickers: 12"Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Hello Sunshine
Jewels: Forever Fall
Petals: Hello Sunshine
Chipboard: CB Chipboard Alpha Chiffon


Anyone one in the mood for a party??  I am.
Make some cute invites, favors, hats & supplies and don't forget
to share your inspiration with us!
Have a SUPER weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection...perfect for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what amazing party items!! I want to come to these parties!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just way too fun :) what great creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant get over the imagination..the items are real nice and crafty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!!! I love love love all the party goodies!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete