I'm so excited about today's blog post for 2 reasons...
1. Cute Vicki Boutin is going to be with us over the next few days.
2. We have a fun giveaway of a CardMaps Volume 3
Hey there! My name isVicki Boutin and I am so happy to be sharing a few projects with you this week. I have been a BoBunny fan for years! Love the products and I love the people behind the scenes at BoBunny.
A little about me, I have been a paper crafter for over 10 years and I love this hobby. Beyond paper and glue I love stamps, paints and inks and techniques focused projects. If my hands are covered in ink, I am a happy girl! I am a lazy blogger and addicted to Pinterest. You can find me with my hubby and two kids in
. If you like to mess around with techniques
you might enjoy my book, Creative Foundations. St
Catharines, ON Canada
With today being Technique Tuesday I decided to play with the amazing new stamps from BoBunny!!! I love layering background stamps so that is what I did for today’s projects.
I started with a white card based and then layered away with inks and stamps. Take a look.
1. Layer linear stamp patterns and ink the edges of the card.
Distress Ink colors- Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw.
2. Punch 1” circles from scrap paper and ink inside the circle “mask” with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Stamp hexagon images inside circle “mask” with the Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Let dry.
3. To add the metallic “shadow” place the mask over the inked circles and rub a small
amount of Viva Décor Inka Gold in Platinum. Add layered black circles around the
each inked circle by rubbing a paint lid or small cap in black ink.
4. Stamp film strip images in black. Stamp numbers.
Add a bit of the Mamarazzi 2 rub on in the lower right corner of the card.
Stamp more background images if desired to file in the space.
5. Add camera, gems and card phrase.
Hope that gives you a few ideas for using these awesome new stamps!!!
See you on Wednesday with one of my other FAVORITE BoBunny products!!!!
And now... one lucky fan can win this fabulous magazine
CardMaps Vol. 3 is full of inspiration, techniques and creative ideas. There are over 70
gorgeous cards, 40 card sketches and, step-by-step instructions for every card!
You'll want to hand onto this book for a long time to come!
Just leave us a comment today and we'll pick one lucky winner tomorrow morning!!!
Good luck and enjoy your day!!!