Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Design Team is Mix'n It Up

It's always fun to see BoBunny collections mixed up!


Can you look at the layouts and guess the pieces before looking at the supply list?

Beautiful Moments By Amy Voorthirus

Challenge: Identify 3 paper collections. What do you think they are?

The picture I used is one of our son fishing and thinking (look at his eyebrows) wink.gif It's such a beautiful memory....

I was thinking about which papers to mix up, as purple is my favourite color, and I thought "let me use the GORGEOUS one in Fright Delight for a non Halloween layout."

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fright Delight Ghouls/Creepy, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Meow/Collage
Autumn Song Stripe.
Stickers: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Combo Sticker, Fright Delight Dimensional Stickers
Trinkets: Zip-A Dee-Doodle 
Brads: Elf Magic
Jewels: Licorice
Blossoms: Clover Zinnia, Plum Purple Pansy, Denim Blue Daisy

DAD by Solange Marques

Challenge: Find 3 paper collections! What do you think they are??

I really like this photo of my son in law and my grandson that conveys the love between a father and his son.

Designer Tip: To keep junctions between the different types of background papers from showing, I apply a layer of acrylic gesso and then remove the excess using a baby wipe.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper : 
The Avenues/Song Bird, Home, Clocks/; Silver and Gold What a Guy; Autumn Song Melody
Stickers: The Avenues Misc Me Sticker
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Jewels: Zip-a-dee-doodle
Chipboard: The Avenues 12 x 12
Stamps: Autumn Song; Wall to Wall Texture Stamp
Kraft: Gift Bag Music Notes, Wood Clocks, Wood Gears

Were you able to guess all the paper before looking at the supply lists? 
I hope so!

What are your favorite collections to mix?!

Let us know! 


  1. Gorgeous layouts ladies. I really love mixing new with old bo bunny collections - like Key Lime with Ad Lib. TFS your amazing work!

  2. Such stunning lay-outs mixing and matching collections. I really love them!

  3. These are gorgeous!! I love mixing Little Miss and Apple Cider!!!!

  4. Gorgeous layout ladies! I love the mix of the different collections.