Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So many uses for BoBunny blossoms!

Blossoms!! There are so many things you can do with BoBunny Blossoms! In fact, we are dedicating this whole week to showing you different ways to use the BoBunny blossoms!


Valentine Packaging by Irene Tan


Since Valentine's Day is just round the corner, here are some packaging ideas using BoBunny's gorgeous blossoms with the fun Head Over Heels collection. If you think your packaging is lacking something or is a  bit boring, try adding a flower or two to it. This will make your packaging so much more delicate and sweet!




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: First Kiss, Boyfriend/Head Over Heels
Cardstock: Coffee Vintage
Stickers: Head Over Heels Sticker
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia, Blush Pansy



Hot Cocoa Party by Keri Babbitt 


BoBunny Blossoms are such a great way to dress up party supplies.  For a hot-cocoa-bar winter party,  I topped a small jar with doilies and a blossom, after filling it with hot cocoa mix+marshmallows. I folded some larger doilies to create a quick container for the candy-cane stirrers, and adorned them with some layered stickers & blossoms. 


These blue flowers are so gorgeous, and really add an elegant, wintry touch to my party decor.


Designer's Tip:  Use product packaging  to make some easy labels for the party table.


BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers:  Woodland Winter Combo Sticker; Woodland Winter Cardstock Sticker
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter
Buttons:  Pincushion
Blossoms:  Denim Blue Pansy
Doilies: 6.5" Medium; 8.5" Large


Kraft and Blossoms Headband by Lisa Gregory


BoBunny Blossoms are so very versatile. I was inspired by some head bands that were being used as props at a photography studio. I wanted one for myself.


I went through my sewing stash, pulled out some cord elastic, BoBunny Burlap Pleated Lace and a needle and thread. Then I picked out my flowers. I thought the Burlap Pleated Lace would make the perfect base for my headband.


I cut a length of the burlap, attached 2 pieces of elastic cord to the ends and sewed them to the ends of the burlap. I wrapped and hot glued small pieces of burlap over the ends to cover the raw edges. It was a very simple project using the wonderful BoBunny Burlap Pleated Lace and Blossoms.


BoBunny Supplies:
Blossoms: Clover Dahlia
Essentials: Kraft Burlap Pleated Lace

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' all these projects!! The flowers are simply, wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE BoBunny Blossoms!!!

    ... I think I need them all :)

    ReplyDelete