Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lemonade Stand Cards

Our new Lemonade Stand collection is full of sunshine and bright colors. This makes it perfect for creating cards that will put a smile on any one's face and cheer them up! Today, three of our designers share some fabulous examples of how to use this collection for card making. How have you used Lemonade Stand? We'd love to hear about it!

Grattis-kort/Congrats card by Ulrika Wandler


I just love these bright colors, and I wanted to do two cards that reminded me of summer! Sunshine and a few clouds, right?!


The clouds got some extra embellishments, rhinestones! 


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned paper: Clear Skies/Lemonade Stand
Stickers: Licorice Alphabet Stickers
Jewels: Lemonade Stand
Ephemera pack: Lemonade Stand


Summer card by Ulrika Wandler


My second card have all the beautiful colors from the Lemonade Stand collection! And some flowers to go with that! I used a die cut frame which I adhered with foam squares so it would pop up from the background.


Oh, all these beautiful BoBunny flowers! I'm in love!


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned paper: Best Day Ever, Clear Skies, Daydream/Lemonade Stand
Cardstock: Passion Fruit Stripe
Brads: Lemonade Stand
Blossoms: Blush Bouquet, Blush Pansy, Denim Blue Pansy


This is Your Day by Megan Gourlay


I love making cards!  They're super easy to make - I mean really they're just a mini version of a layout ;) and the best bit? When you see how thrilled the person is that you went to all that trouble :)
BoBunny makes it even easier  with their papers - they've already created the background for you!


The 'Clear Skies' piece of patterned paper caught my eye and I used it as my base, building my layers over it but still using the theme of stars and incorporating yellow and orange. There are five layers to this card!


Originally I wanted this card to be monochromatic but I loved the pink and lime green in the banner that I just had to add it too!  I love that pop of colour :)



Thank You! by Megan Gourlay


This card I also used the cut outs on the Staycation patterned paper as my base piece.  The muted background of the 'wood' provides a great contrast to the bright pinks and lime greens.


I've doodled around the edges of my die cut for a bit of added interest.  For both cards I have peeled apart my flower, so I still have enough for more cards, getting so much more out of one blossom!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Clear Skies, Lemonade Stand, Staycation, Good Times / Lemonade Stand
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Lemonade Stand
Brads: Lemonade Stand
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia


The Best Things In Life Are Free by Lisa Novogrodski


I love the fresh fun summery colors in the "Lemonade Stand" collection. A perfect backdrop for setting some color splashed butterflies free! My choice of paper for this project is "Squeeze Me." I worked with the lime green and die cut the butterflies and floral spray with it. I love that color splashed look I achieved by doing that!


I used some mists splattered in the background to match the look of the butterflies.

 

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Fresh Squeezed, Daydream/ Lemonade Stand
Buttons: Lemonade Stand
Jewels: Fright Delight
Combo Sticker: Lemonade Stand


You Are My Sunshine by Lisa Novogrodski


This is a favorite color combo of mine- blue, orange and yellow! I used the new "Stitches" stamp around the border of the card front to achieve the effect of machine stitching without the work!


My flowers were die cut from the "Good Times" pattern paper. The reddish oranges and yellows were a perfect fit for my "Aster" style flowers!


I did a bit of mixed media work in the background with mists and modeling paste to match my paper choices.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Good Times, Best Day Ever, Cream Pop/ Lemonade Stand
Combo Stickers: Lemonade Stand
Kraft: Wood Shapes Elegant
Jewels: Somewhere In Time, Happy Tails
Stamps: Stitches

3 comments:

  1. All of these projects are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunny projects using the beloved Lemonade Stand collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивые открытки , яркие и нежные , столько красоты от дизайнеров вдохновляют к творчеству :)

    ReplyDelete